Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Stay Healthy My Friends

This isn't something I normally do, but I wanted to mention a project I've been working on. In my market research and internet marketing class, I'm working on a group project for Elevate Fitness and Rehab. To be more precise--we're working with Doctor David Hunt, the physical therapist for Elevate. So far, we've built up a website and started a couple of different campaigns for Dr. Dave. We're hoping to drive a lot of traffic to the website and generate some leads for Elevate.

So, I just wanted to tell y'all that you should check out our website, OremPhysicalTherapy.com, and admire our skills. And if you're in need of a physical therapist, Dr. Hunt is a pretty cool cat.

Anyway, that's my spiel on Elevate Fitness. Since I never finish a post without a picture of some sort, here's me endorsing Elevate:


1 comment: