Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ignore The Batman on Draw Something

 So apparently drawing pictures of Hitler was a pretty big hit, so I continued to do it for a bit.

floss
Thing is, Ignore Hitler is someone else's meme. I want do stuff that's original. So I've been looking for irrelevant things to put in my drawings.

Anchor
Mexico

Seagull

Thug (that's supposed to be Napoleon Dynamite)

Grass

Most of the different items just didn't have the same punch as "Ignore Hitler."


But there has been one that has been almost as fun to draw: Ignore Batman

Catwoman

Dinosaur

Peacock

Snorkel


Tolkien

I still play Draw Something, but I have so many games going these days that I probably won't get back to your pictures for a little while. Sad, I know.


1 comment:

  1. Um. Okay. two old time ap art studio friends REALLY need to be playing draw something with each other. how drawsome would that be? please look for me, jessfrankmule...

    ReplyDelete