Thursday, December 8, 2011

Safe Search?

So I was working on creating illustrations for the Primary Children's Keyboard Songbook a while ago (by the way, MormonMarket.com is having a wicked Christmas sale right now, so you should check it out!).

Anyway, I needed a reference for the front cover, so I decided to go to Google and do an image search of a young child participating in the activity I wanted to paint.

Have you ever said something really stupid or offensive without thinking about it, and then as soon as it comes out of your mouth you realize you've made a huge mistake?







Yeah, so this was kind of like that, only a little more colorful.




I learned that day that there are some things you can type into Google that will turn up interesting results no matter how strict the safe search setting on your computer are.

1 comment: