Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Zany Christmas Presents that I Sort of Want

"My Other Ride is a Light Cycle" Hoodie
from: Threadless.com


I'd take anything from Threadless--the art they put on t-shirts is awesome.  But this hoodie is pretty tight.  It's based on the original 1982 Tron (see the trailer on YouTube for some laughs).  The real kicker is that it actually glows in the dark!  How obnoxiously awesome would that be to be wearing this while watching Tron: Legacy in theaters and have it glow in the dark the whole time?

Plush Sushi
from: ThinkGeek.com

I'm a little old for stuffed animals, but these are stuffed foods (and the fish is kinda like a stuffed animal, but much later, right?), but these are just so gosh darn cute.  To quote a recent movie: "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!"

Taco Man Costume
from: buycostumes.com


Yes, Halloween has come and gone;  I'm aware of that.  But I have a secret desire to be a sign shaker for Taco Bell, and I think it would be totally awesome to do that while wearing this costume.  When you couple that with my awesome dance moves, I think you'd have an embarrassing YouTube hit on your hands.

Demonia Boxer 05
from: ShoeBuy.com


There are a lot of different shoes at ShoeBuy, but this one sticks out to me.  I'm only 5'7".  That was the average height for someone living during the Renaissance, but nowadays, that's kinda short.  With these shoes, I add an entire four inches to my height!  And that sole is so cleverly disguised that no one would ever know that I'm wearing platform shoes....right? 
(note: In all seriousness: do not buy these shoes for me.)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, I keep commenting... at least it's fun.
    I was reminded of http://www.giantmicrobes.com/ by your sushi. My favorite of those is still Black Death... it has such pretty blue eyes. I'm probably too old for stuffed animals, too, but these are germs, so it's okay, right? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, no worries! I love people that comment on my blog! I actually did think about putting the giant microbes on here since they're so cute and funny, but I figured having two stuffed animal Christmas wishes might have sent the wrong message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, I totally have one of those germs. Now I really want the sushi. xD
    Also, I got to see the 80s Tron on the way to Albuquerque, and now that sweatshirt is so much cooler.

    ReplyDelete