Monday, August 8, 2011

Drinking Milk--The Xtreme Way

 One night at ten o' clock, I was walking past the girls building at my apartment complex.  As I walked by, I saw two of my friends--a guy and a girl--chatting with each other on the fourth floor.



"J-Low!" they yelled down at me (as that is what I am known as around here).

"Hello!" I yelled up.

The guy shouted, "would you like some milk?"And the girl giggled a little bit.

I said "sure!"

The guy then pulled out a giant, five-gallon plastic bag filled with milk.  It had a little faucet on the end for easy pouring. Apparently, his workplace just gave it to him.


"Try to catch it in your mouth!"  he yelled down.

Normally, I do not do well with catching food in my mouth.  Actually, scratch that--I never do well with catching food in my mouth.  There was this one time when the chef at a Japanese Hibachi grill was throwing shrimp in everyone's mouths with his spatula.  He tried to toss one in my mouth four times before he gave up and moved on to the onion volcano.  I can't remember if I've ever even caught so much as Skittle in my mouth.  But that night I decided to completely disregard history and go through this thought process:






One thing my friend neglected to mention was that the reason his work gave him the giant five gallon bag was because it had hit its expiration date.  Three days ago.  

It tasted kind of funny.



Oh hey, I got at least two cool points!

1 comment: