Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sunday Night with Sharpies

"Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows, Part 2" comes out this weekend.  In honor of that, I have given myself a nice little tattoo:


That's right: Death Eater dark mark tattoo for the win!  I made it with Sharpie markers on a Sunday evening.  

I then had to give the spiritual thought in ward prayer right after, so I got to show my sweet new body art off the the Bishopric and the whole ward!  They were. . . amused.

Update:  I made dark mark tattoos for my friend and myself when we went to see the final Harry Potter movie.  Here are some photos:

I was going for the 'emo Death Eater' look. Also: Bellatrix Lestrange and a hastily put together Harry Potter.
Come on, you know that's pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. hope thats not a real tattoo cuz its not the dark mark from the book or movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's my own design. The people I was with had so many different colors that I just couldn't let that go to waste! I'm posting a photo of the second round of sharpie dark mark tattoos we did.

    ReplyDelete