Thursday, June 21, 2012

How to be a Troll in Draw Something: Part 3

I haven't played Draw Something in forever, but I've still got a bunch of pictures that'd I'd like to share.

I was sent a couple recently that I thought were pretty creative. Shout-out to Alejandra for the art skills.

Love the Skyrim reference.

Great Composition
Good background and super creative.

So I've put together some of the drawings I recently made. My goal has always been to be creative, funny, or irrelevant. I'll try to have some level of organization here.

If I had more time, I would have made this one especially awesome.

Britney
Baseball. I couldn't resist drawing Hitler again.

Pink. I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

Tornado
Going off the Wizard of Oz theme, I think this is one of my better pictures.

Windows

Mountain. Friend just got back from Disneyland, so I felt this was appropriate.

So like I've mentioned before, I've experimented with throwing really irrelevant stuff in my drawings. I don't think any of them work as well as Ignoring Hitler, but some have led to amusing drawings. Here are some of the results.

Emma. 
In honor of The Avengers, I did a series of Hulk drawings.

Wink

Emo. 

Ice Cream

Skirt. I feel that this picture has my best shading.


Malfoy. This is still not as gay as Twilight.


Remember this guy? He was the best. But ridiculously hard to draw.

Cookbook

Crossbow


Stallone. He's riding a velociraptor with laser beams, because he can.

Waldo.

2 comments:

  1. I must say you are great at drawing ponies =P (mostly the one Malfoy is riding.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out Jacob :)

    ReplyDelete