Wednesday, April 6, 2011

For Your Information

Between now and next week, I have to do the following:
  • Final art project for VA 114, which involves creating three related works of art, which will take about six hours each to complete 
  • Individual case report for MCOM 320, which my professor said I should plan on spending 8-11 hours working.
  • Build a website for ISYS 201, which I have no idea how to do.
  • Take my final finance test for BusM 301, which I need to get a near perfect score on in order to achieve the grade I'm looking for.
  • Finish the other project I'm working on in VA 114, which is a large ball-point pen drawing.  I have no idea how much time that will take.
  • Go to a wedding for a friend in California (I leave Friday morning and get back Sunday night)
  • Catch up on my Book of Mormon in 100 days challenge.  I need to finish in ten days, and I'm currently at 3 Nephi 19.
  • Eat, sleep, and breathe.
Needless to say, this is going to be a busy week, but I wanted to give y'all an update anyway.  Since I won't be posting for a little while, here's a picture of something I made in MS paint:


"It's so busy!"  

Anyway, I'll update this soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment