Friday, May 11, 2012

Ignore Hitler - Or, How to Be A Troll On Draw Something

So since I'm in possession of an iPad now, I've been playing a lot of Draw Something. My pictures started out good enough:

Antlers

Bouquet
But as time passed on, I felt the compulsive need to make my pictures more and more elaborate, and make my friends work a little for those three coins:

Korea


Eventually, I decided it just wasn't enough just to draw a stupid elaborate picture. I needed some extra pizazz.


Gotye

And then I heard of this great idea: IGNORE HITLER

Armpit
It's simple, you put Hitler in your drawings, and then challenge your friend to ignore him.

Bunt (Yes, I know it's spelled "Bundt")

Dougie

Ireland

Lava

Pegasus


Toaster

Zebra

Pokemon 



P.S. As a brand new iPad owner, I just barely found out about the ability to take screen captures. Sorry about the crappy photos of the screen.

3 comments:

  1. I think you should be original. Someone started "Ignore Hitler", you should start your original "Ignore Kim John Il" or "Ignore Kim John Un". Just a sugestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very good suggestion. I'll get right on it.

      Delete
  2. This is awesome. I highly approve.

    ReplyDelete